We have put together a powerful and concise course that will introduce you to Vizzly and how to set it up with a new project.
- How to set up a self-hosted Vizzly Query Engine connected to Postgres.
- How to add the Vizzly Dashboard to your React application.
- Creating a NodeJS app to authenticate your users so they can get their personalized dashboards
- How Vizzly authentication works.
- Basic understanding of React (opens in a new tab).
- Basic understanding of Docker (opens in a new tab).
- Basic understanding of NodeJs (opens in a new tab) and ExpressJs (opens in a new tab).
If you are new to any of these concepts, ask questions to ChatGPT, Google Bard or plain old search and they will be able to provide you with guidance.
- A Postgres database running, populated with data.
- Read-only connection credentials to your Postgres database.
- Network access from your local machine to your Postgres database.
- Docker. Here is the installation instruction if you don’t have it - macOS (opens in a new tab) or Windows (opens in a new tab).
- A basic React application (we have a guide on that here)